- Master of Technology (M.Tech) from National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
- Thesis title : Design of predictive controllers for unstable time delay systems.
- Description : Controlling non-minimum phase systems possessing transportation lag presents a challenging problem. In this thesis, a novel generalized predictor control structure is proposed for controlling unstable time delay systems. As part of the research objective, the proposed generalized predictor control structure is applied to unstable first order and second order time delay systems, unstable series cascade processes, unstable parallel cascade processes , simulation application on an unstable nonlinear Jacketed CSTR and experimental application on an inverted pendulum. The closed loop control performances are measured quantitatively using IAE and TV measures from which enhanced performances were obtained in comparison with the recently reported methods in the literature.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from University of Calicut (NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad).
- Project Title : An algorithm for two class motor imagery based Brain Computer Interface (BCI).
- Description : A motor imagery based brain-computer interface (BCI) translates the subject’s motor intention into a control signal through real-time detection of characteristic EEG spatial distributions corresponding to motor imagination of different body parts. In this project, a two-class BCI manipulated through imagination of left hand, right hand movements is implemented, inducing different spatial patterns of Event-Related Desynchronization (ERD) on mu rhythms over the sensory-motor cortex. We made use of various machine learning techniques to implement the algorithm. The optimized parameters and classifiers can be utilized for online control. This paradigm facilitated two directional movement controls which could be easily applied to help the motion-disabled to operate a wheelchair which may be extended as a future scope of this project.
- Worked as part of Research and Development unit at Svaya Robotics Pvt Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Course works completed:
- EE5513 - Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems.
- ME5613 - Wheeled Mobile Robots.
- CS5512 - Machine Learning.
- EE5007 - Linear Algebra for Engineers.
- EE5022 - Synthesis of Control.
- EE5521 - Optimal Control.
External Courses and webinars undertaken:
- IGSC2021-M09 - Constrained Discrete Optimal Control on Lie Groups (Organized by European Embedded Control Institute).
- IIT Bombay SysCon group - Sparsity Methods for System and Control.
- Lecture Series on Learning and Control - Geometric Optimal Control by Prof. Ravi Banavar.
- IEEE Student Branch of NITT- Lung Ultrasound Imaging for COVID-19:From Physics to Neural Network.
Development of control strategies for generalized Nonholonomic systems.
EE3140: Measurements and Instrumentation Laboratory (UG)
EE4150: Control Systems Laboratory (UG - August 2020 batch & August 2021 batch)
ME1160: Electrical and Electronics Workshop (UG)