Institute Ethics Committee
The Institute Ethics Committee has been reconstituted to facilitate research involving human subjects following due guidelines set by the ICMR Ethical guidelines. (Office Order Reference IITPKD/DO/CC/2023/11 Dated 27 February 2023)
Dr. Moinak Banerjee, Human Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
1. Prof. Jagadeesh Bayry, Biological Sciences & Engineering, IIT Palakkad - (Member Secretary).
2. Dr. Sushabhan Sadhukhan, Asst. Professor, Chemistry, IIT Palakkad.
3. Dr. Reenu Punnoose, Asst. Professor, Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Palakkad.
4. Ms Arya Aravind, Resident Counselor, IIT Palakkad.
5. Dr Sheeba PM, Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, Govt. Medical College, Palakkad.
6. Dr. Bidisha Biswas Basu, MBBS., MS, DNB, FIAOG, Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Ahalia Women and Children's Hospital, Palakkad.
7. Prof. Gondi Kondaiah Ananthasuresh, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
8. Dr. Vasudevan V N, Assistant Professor, Meat Technology Unit, KVASU, Mannuthy.
9. Prof. Sundar Sarukkai (Visiting Faculty, Centre for Society and Policy, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; Adjunct Professor, Transdisciplinary University; Visiting Faculty, Anant National University).
10. Dr. Asha Gopalan, Assistant Regisitrar (Administration), IIT Palakkad.
11. Mr. Sreelal Warrier, Warrier&Co., Advocates, Arbitrators, Mediators&Conciliators, Cochin ( Legal Expert)