- Master of Technology (M.Tech) from National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
- Thesis title : Design of predictive controllers for unstable time delay systems.
- Description : Controlling non-minimum phase systems with measurement noise possessing transportation lag presents a challenging problem. In this research, a novel generalized predictor control structure is proposed for controlling unstable time delay systems affected by measurement noise. With our proposed control scheme, response of controller under the influence of measurement noise also showed significant performances compared with recent literature results.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from University of Calicut (NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad).
- Project Title : An algorithm for two class motor imagery based Brain Computer Interface (BCI).
- Description : In this work, a two-class BCI manipulated through imagination of left hand, right hand movements is implemented, inducing different spatial patterns of Event-Related Desynchronization (ERD) on mu rhythms over the sensory-motor cortex. We made use of various machine learning techniques to implement the algorithm. The optimized parameters and classifiers can be utilized for online control. This paradigm facilitated two directional movement controls which could be easily applied to help the motion-disabled to operate a wheelchair which may be extended as a future scope of this work.
- Svaya Robotics PVT Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Course works completed:
- EE5513 - Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems.
- ME5613 - Wheeled Mobile Robots.
- CS5512 - Machine Learning.
- EE5007 - Linear Algebra for Engineers.
- EE5022 - Synthesis of Control.
- EE5521 - Optimal Control.
External Courses and webinars undertaken:
- Constrained Discrete Optimal Control on Lie Groups (IGSC2021-M09) - Organized by European Embedded Control Institute.
- Sparsity Methods for System and Control - Organized by IIT Bombay SysCon group.
- Geometric Optimal Control course - As a part of Lecture Series on Learning and Control by Prof. Ravi Banavar.
- Lung Ultrasound Imaging for COVID-19:From Physics to Neural Network - Organized by IEEE Student Branch of NITT.
- Marine Robotics course - Organized by IIT Palakkad.
Control design strategies for constrained systems.
EE5515: Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems (PG, even semester).
ME1160: Workshop practice II (UG).
EE3140: Measurements and Instrumentation Laboratory (UG).
EE4150: Control Systems Laboratory (UG - For August 2020, 2021, and 2022 batches).
ME1160: Electrical and Electronics Workshop (UG).
- Phd Supervisor
TitleGoogle scholar pageDescriptionTitleResearch PublicationsDescription
- Anil B and Sneha Gajbhiye, "Optimal control of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles: A PMP approach". (Under review).
- Anil B and A. Seshagiri Rao. "Predictive control of unstable time delay series cascade processes with measurement noise." ISA transactions 99 (2020): 403-416.
- Anil B, and A. Seshagiri Rao. "Enhanced predictive control strategy for unstable parallel cascade processes with time delay." Chemical Engineering Communications 209.1 (2022): 1-16.
- Anil B, Chandramohan Goud Ediga, and Seshagiri Rao Ambati. "Novel control strategy for non-minimum-phase unstable second order systems: generalised predictor based approach." Chemical Product and Process Modeling 17.5 (2022): 439-457.
- Anil B and A. Seshagiri Rao. "Enhanced control of unstable time delay second order systems using a generalized predictor control strategy", In the proceedings of 2nd International conference on new frontiers in Chemical, Energy and Environmental Engineering (INCEEE 2019), NIT Warangal, Telengana.