PhD in Nanoscience and Technology: School of Nanoscience and Technology, National Institute of Technology Calicut, India (2015)
M.Tech in Nanomedical Sciences: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, India
B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering: Calicut University, Kerala, India
Postdoctoral Researcher (Mar 2016 - Nov 2016)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Korea University, South Korea
Postdoctoral Researcher (Mar 2017 - Jan 2020)
Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology division, Qatar Environment & Energy Research Institute (QEERI), Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar
Assistant Professor (adhoc) at School of Nanoscience and Technology, NIT Calicut, India (Jan 2015 to May 2015)
Assistant Professor in Biomedical engineering at Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Kerala, India (Jun 2015 to Nov 2015)
Assistant Professor in Biomedical engineering at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Sathyamangalam, India (Dec 2020 to May 2021)
- Effect of Sheet Size and Atomic Structure on the Antibacterial Activity of Nb-MXene Nanosheets, Ravi P. Pandey*, P. Abdul Rasheed*, Tricia Gomez et al. ACS Applied Nanomaterials, 2020, 3(11), 11372-11382 (* Equally contributed first authors) (IF=5.097).
- Nb-based MXenes for efficient electrochemical sensing of small biomolecules in the anodic potential, P. Abdul Rasheed et al, Electrochemistry Communications 2020, 119, 106811 (IF=4.724).
- One-step synthesis of an antimicrobial framework based on covalently cross-linked chitosan/ lignosulfonate (CS@LS) nanospheres, Ravi P. Pandey, K. Rasool, P. Abdul Rasheed et al. Green Chemistry, 2020, 22, 678- 687 (IF=10.182).
- Water treatment and environmental remediation applications of two-dimensional metal carbides (MXenes), K Rasool, RP Pandey, PA Rasheed, S Buczek, Y Gogotsi, KA Mahmoud, Materials Today 30 (2019), 80-102 (IF=31.04)
- Ultra-sensitive electrocatalytic detection of bromate in drinking water based on Nafion/Ti3C2Tx (MXene) modified glassy carbon electrode, P. Abdul Rasheed et al. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 265 (2018) 652–659 (IF=7.100).
- Reduced graphene oxide-yttria nanocomposite modified electrode for enhancing the sensitivity of electrochemical genosensor, P Abdul Rasheed et al., Biosensors and Bioelectronics 83 (2016) 361–367 (IF=10.257).
- Attomolar detection of BRCA1 gene based on gold nanoparticle assisted signal amplification, P Abdul Rasheed, N Sandhyarani, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 65 (2015)333–340. (IF=10.257)
- Graphene-DNA electrochemical sensor for the sensitive detection of BRCA1 gene, P Abdul Rasheed, N Sandhyarani. Sensors and Actuators B Chemical 204 (2014) 777–782. (IF =7.100)