- Post-doctoral researcher in the group of Prof. Debdeep Jena and Prof. Grace Xing, first at University of Notre Dame (2013-2014) and then at Cornell University (2015).
- Post-doctoral researcher with Prof. Gerhard Klimeck in the Nanoelectronic Modeling Group at Purdue University from 2012 to 2013.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. (thesis submitted in August 2012, defended in June 2013). My PhD advisor was Prof. Shreepad Karmalkar.
- Co-op at the IBM Semiconductor Research and Development Center, Bangalore, India in the group of Dr. Kota Murali from May 2010 -- May 2012.
- BTech degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, and a minor in Physics from IIT Madras in July 2006.
- Ab-initio and tight-binding atomistic computation
- GaN device and circuit design for RF and High Power applications
- Micro-electromechanical Systems
- Instrumentation for Scientific Applications
- EE1001 Electrical and Magnetic Circuits
- EE3002 Analog Circuits
- EE2001 Digital Systems
- Control Systems
- CMOS Analog and Digital Circuits
- Concepts in Engineering Design (Coordinator)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Lab
- Analog Circuits Lab
- Digital Systems Lab
- Measurements and Instrumentation Lab
- Open-Ended Lab Project (Coordinator)
- Design of Analog Circuits and Systems
- Computational Methods in Electrical Engineering
- Principles and Design of MicroElectroMechanical Systems
- Raghuram T. R : Works on hybrid ferroelectric - electrostatic MEMS
- Anuja Menokey : Works on N-polar GaN devices
- Rekha S. S : Works on development of scientific instruments using an Optical Pickup Unit
- Ananthu Sasikumar : Works on flexure based precision positioning systems
- Abhinav Rajeev : Works on Design and Fabrication of an LED based Solar Simulator
- Low-voltage MEMS actuation using Negative Capacitance under the Start-up Research Grant (SRG) of the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) from Dec 2019 -- Dec 2021. Approved funding : INR 27.73 Lakh
- Design and Fabrication of an LED-based solar simulator with integrated electrical and optical measurement capability under the Solar Energy Research and Development (SERD) program of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) -- April 2021 - April 2024. Co-PIs : Dr Revathy Padmanabhan, Dr Arun Rahul. Industry Partner : Holmarc OptoMechatronics. Approved funding : INR 65.4 Lakh
- Multiscale Modeling of Ferroelectrics for Negative Capacitance Applications under the MATRICS scheme of Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) from March 2022 -- March 2025. Approved funding : INR 6.6 Lakh
- Pilot lab course on NPTEL & Development of Kits from IIT Madras from June 2022. Approved funding : INR 5.0 Lakh
- Stochastic Resonance based detectors using thin-film integrated ferroelectrics under the Core Research Grant (SRG) of the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) from Dec 2022 -- Dec 2025. Approved funding : INR 73.73 Lakh
- Method of eliminating pull-in instability and hybrid MEMS actuator incorporating the Method Indian Patent Number 398690 granted June 2022
Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Revathy Padmanabhan and Arvind AjoyIEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2022)Anuja Menokey, Arvind AjoyIEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2022)Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Jeffin Shibu, Revathy Padmanabhan and Arvind AjoyIEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2022)Renjith Sasikumar, Arvind Ajoy, and Revathy PadmanabhanIEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 20 912 - 921 (2021)Renjith Sasikumar, Arvind Ajoy, and Revathy Padmanabhan2020 IEEE 20th International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO) (2020)Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Arvind Ajoy, Revathy PadmanabhanIEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2020)Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Arvind AjoyIEEE Transactions on Electron Devices (2020)Rekha S Sekar and Arvind AJoyIEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (2020)Renjith Sasikumar, Arvind Ajoy, and Revathy Padmanabhan20th International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Kolkata (2019)Anuja Menokey, Arvind Ajoy4th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Electronics, Bangalore (2018)Timothy B Boykin, Arvind AjoyPhysica B: Condensed Matter 531 130-138 (2018)Timothy B. Boykin, Arvind Ajoy, Hesameddin Ilatikhameneh, Michael Povolotskyi and Gerhard KlimeckPhysica B 491 22 (2016)Raj K. Jana, Arvind Ajoy, Gregory Snider, and Debdeep JenaEEE J. Exploratory Solid-State Computational Devices and Circuits 1 (35) (2015)Sara Fathipour, Maja Remskar, Ana Varlec, Arvind Ajoy, Rusen Yan, Suresh Vishwanath, S. Rouvimov, W. S. Hwang, H. G. Xing, D. Jena and A. SeabaughAppl. Phys. Lett., 106 (2) 022114 (2015)Raj K. Jana, Arvind Ajoy, Gregory Snider, and Debdeep JenaIEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) 2014, 13-3 (2014)Timothy B. Boykin, Arvind Ajoy, Hesameddin Ilatikhameneh, Michael Povolotskyi, Gerhard KlimeckPhys. Rev. B 90 (20) 205214 (2014)JE Fonseca, T Kubis, M Povolotskyi, B Novakovic, A Ajoy, G Hegde, H Ilatikhameneh, Z Jiang, P Sengupta, Y Tan, G KlimeckJ. Computational Electronics 12 (4) 592 (2013)Arvind Ajoy, S. E. Laux, Kota V.R.M. Murali, S. KarmalkarJ. Appl. Phys. 113 064506 (2013)Arvind Ajoy, Kota V.R.M. Murali, S. KarmalkarJ. Phys.: Condens. Matter. 24 (5) 055504 (2012)Arvind Ajoy and S. KarmalkarJ. Phys.: Condens. Matter. 22 (43) 435502 (2010)