- Post-doctoral researcher in the group of Prof. Debdeep Jena and Prof. Grace Xing, first at University of Notre Dame (2013-2014) and then at Cornell University (2015).
- Post-doctoral reseracher with Prof. Gerhard Klimeck in the Nanoelectronic Modeling Group at Purdue University from 2012 to 2013.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. (thesis submitted in August 2012, defended in June 2013). My PhD advisor was Prof. Shreepad Karmalkar.
- Co-op at the IBM Semiconductor Research and Development Center, Bangalore, India in the group of Dr. Kota Murali from May 2010 -- May 2012.
- BTech degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, and a minor in Physics from IIT Madras in July 2006.
- Ab-initio and tight-binding atomistic computation
- GaN device and circuit design for RF and High Power applications
- Micro-electromechanical Systems
- Low-cost Instrumentation
- EE1001 Electrical and Magnetic Circuits
- EE3002 Analog Circuits
- EE2001 Digital Systems
- Control Systems
- CMOS Analog and Digital Circuits
- Analog Circuits Lab
- Digital Systems Lab
- Measurements and Instrumentation Lab
- Design of Analog Circuits and Systems
Low-voltage MEMS actuation using Negative Capacitance under the Start-up Research Grant (SRG) of the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) from Dec 2019 -- Dec 2021. Approved funding : INR 27.73 Lakh