- Post-doctoral researcher in the group of Prof. Debdeep Jena and Prof. Grace Xing, first at University of Notre Dame (2013-2014) and then at Cornell University (2015).
- Post-doctoral researcher with Prof. Gerhard Klimeck in the Nanoelectronic Modeling Group at Purdue University from 2012 to 2013.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. (thesis submitted in August 2012, defended in June 2013). My PhD advisor was Prof. Shreepad Karmalkar.
- Co-op at the IBM Semiconductor Research and Development Center, Bangalore, India in the group of Dr. Kota Murali from May 2010 -- May 2012.
- BTech degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, and a minor in Physics from IIT Madras in July 2006.
- Ab-initio and tight-binding atomistic computation
- GaN device and circuit design for RF and High Power applications
- Micro-electromechanical Systems
- Instrumentation for Scientific Applications
- EE1001 Electrical and Magnetic Circuits
- EE3002 Analog Circuits
- EE2001 Digital Systems
- Control Systems
- CMOS Analog and Digital Circuits
- Concepts in Engineering Design (Coordinator)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Lab
- Analog Circuits Lab
- Digital Systems Lab
- Measurements and Instrumentation Lab
- Open-Ended Lab Project (Coordinator)
- Design of Analog Circuits and Systems
- Computational Methods in Electrical Engineering
- Principles and Design of MicroElectroMechanical Systems
- Raghuram T. R : Works on hybrid ferroelectric - electrostatic MEMS
- Anuja Menokey : Works on N-polar GaN devices
- Rekha S. S : Works on development of scientific instruments using an Optical Pickup Unit
- Ananthu Sasikumar : Works on flexure based precision positioning systems
- Abhinav Rajeev : Works on Design and Fabrication of an LED based Solar Simulator
- Low-voltage MEMS actuation using Negative Capacitance under the Start-up Research Grant (SRG) of the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) from Dec 2019 -- Dec 2021. Approved funding : INR 27.73 Lakh
- Design and Fabrication of an LED-based solar simulator with integrated electrical and optical measurement capability under the Solar Energy Research and Development (SERD) program of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) -- April 2021 - April 2024. Co-PIs : Dr Revathy Padmanabhan, Dr Arun Rahul. Industry Partner : Holmarc OptoMechatronics. Approved funding : INR 65.4 Lakh
- Multiscale Modeling of Ferroelectrics for Negative Capacitance Applications under the MATRICS scheme of Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) from March 2022 -- March 2025. Approved funding : INR 6.6 Lakh
- Pilot lab course on NPTEL & Development of Kits from IIT Madras from June 2022. Approved funding : INR 5.0 Lakh
- Method of eliminating pull-in instability and hybrid MEMS actuator incorporating the Method Indian Patent Number 398690 granted June 2022