EE2080: Microprocessor Design and Interfacing (Jan-May 2019, Jan-May 2020, Jan-May 2021)
EE2170: Digital Circuits Laboratory (Aug-Dec 2019, Jan-May 2021)
EE2070: Digital Systems (Aug-Dec 2020)
G. Malamal and M. R. Panicker, "Towards A Pixel-Level Reconfigurable Digital Beamforming Core for Ultrasound Imaging," in IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 570-582, June 2020, doi: 10.1109/TBCAS.2020.2983759.
- G. Malamal and M. R. Panicker, "Pixel Intensity Vector Field: An Inside Out Approach of Looking at Ultrasound Reflections from the Lung at High Frame Rates" in Proc. of 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), Online, Oct 2021.
- G. Malamal and M. R. Panicker, "Intensity Vector Field: A Tool for Visualization and Characterisation of Tissue Reflections in High Frame Rate Ultrasound Imaging", in Proc. of IEEE IUS 2021, Online, Sep 2021.
- Mahesh Raveendranatha Panicker, Yale Tung Chen, Gayathri M, Madhavanunni A N, Ki ran Vishnu Narayan, C Kesavadas and A P Vinod, "Employing acoustic features to aid neural networks towards platform agnostic learning in lung ultrasound imaging", in Proc. of IEEE ICIP 2021, Alaska, Sep 2021.
- G. Malamal and M. R. Panicker, "Towards diffuse beamforming for specular reflectors: A pixel level reflection tuned apodization scheme for ultrasound imaging," in Proc. of IEEE ISBI 2021, Nice, France, April 2021.
- G. Malamal and M. R. Panicker, "Delay Multiply and Sum based Selective Compounding for Enhanced Ultrasound Imaging," in Proc. of IEEE TENCON 2020, Osaka, Japan, Nov. 2020.
- G. Malamal and M. R. Panicker, "VLSI architectures for Delay Multiply and Sum Beamforming in Ultrasound Medical Imaging," in Proc. of IEEE SPCOM 2020, Bangalore, July 2020.