- 05/2021 – 04/2023: Postdoctoral Scientist, Saarland University, Germany.
- 10/2018 - 03/2021: Postdoctoral Scientist, IBI-5 & IAS-2, Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany.
- 10/2013 – 09/2018: Postdoctoral Scientist, Institute of Theoretical Physics, Heidelberg University, Germany.
- 2013: PhD student, Labortaory of Theoretical Physics, Université Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France.
- 2009: Master of Science (Physics), Indian Institute of Technology-Madras, India.
- 2006: Bachelor of Science, Bangalore University, India.
My research work focuses on understanding of biological and soft matter systems. I apply physics concepts, primarily use computational approaches such as molecular dynamics simulations, Brownian dynamics, Langevin dynamics, multiparticle collision dynamics, dissipative particle dynamics, and Monte Carlo simulations. These approaches enable me to model and simulate both, biological and soft matter systems at coarse-grained level, thereby allowing access to sufficiently large length- and time-scales.