- Associate Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Kerala, India (Nov, 2021 – present).
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad, Kerala, India (Dec, 2016 – Nov, 2021).
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan (Feb, 2016 – Dec, 2016).
- Geotechnical Engineer, H R Engineering Services, Inc., Florida, USA (Jan, 2014 – Jan, 2016).
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering, University of Florida, USA (Jan, 2013 – Dec, 2013).
- Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India (Aug, 2005 – Aug, 2008).
- PhD in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical) - University of Florida, USA
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical) - College of Engineering Trivandrum / University of Kerala
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering - Government Engineering College, Thrissur / University of Calicut
Professional Engineer (P.E.), Texas Board of Professional Engineers.
Life Member, Indian Geotechnical Society
Life Member, The Indian Society for Technical Education.
- CE 5006 Foundation Engineering (M.Tech)
- CE 5005 Geotechnical Investigations and Instrumentation (M.Tech)
- CE 5101 Computational Geomechanics lab (M.Tech)
- CE 5004 Experimental Geotechnics (M.Tech)
- CE 5001 Advanced Foundation Engineering (B.Tech Elective, MS/PhD)
- CE 3350 Geotechnical Engineering (B.Tech)
- CE 2060 Geology and Soil Mechanics (B.Tech)
- CE 2080 Surveying Theory (B.Tech)
- CE 4010 Estimation and Construction Management (B.Tech, with Dr. Sunitha)
- CE 3410 Construction Materials Lab (B.Tech)
- CE 2100 Surveying Practical (B.Tech)
1) Alpha Lukose (July 2017 - present), Ongoing, Area of research - Cavity Expansion Theory and Pressure-grouted Soil Nails
2) Neeraj C R (Jan 2020 - present), Ongoing, Area of research - Rock-socketed Piles/Drilled Shafts
3) Gopika Rajagopal (July 2020 - present), PMRF, Ongoing, Area of research - Helical Soil Nails
4) Twinkle S (Jan 2021 - present), Ongoing, Area of research - Stem-grouted Piles
1) Neeraj C R (July 2017 - Dec 2019), Completed, Topic: Analysis of Pile-Stabilised Slopes Incorporating Horizontal and Vertical Arching
2) Gopika Rajagopal (Jan 2018 - July 2020), Completed, Topic: Evaluation of Hybrid Back-to-Back MSE Wall with Select and Marginal Backfill
- Sudheesh T. K. (PI), "Development of Membrane-confined Stem Grouted Piles and their behaviour under Uplift Loading", DST SERB Core Research Grant, (2020-2023), Amount: 30.42 Lakh
- Albert Sunny (PI) and Sudheesh T. K. (Co-PI), "ZIGBEE Based Wireless Sensor Network for Landslide", ISRO, (2020-2022), Amount: 15.52 Lakh
- Tom V. Mathew (PI), B. K. Bhavathrathan B. K., Rakesh J. Pillai, Sudheesh T. K., and Veena Venudharan (Co-PIs), "Sustainable and Resilient Environment Friendly Solutions for Hill Road Design Through a Pilot Study on Mannarkkad -Chinnathadagam Road", Kerala PWD, (2019-2021), Amount: 24.99 Lakh
- Rakesh J. Pillai (PI), Nitheesh K., Abhijith A., Bhavathrathan B. K., Sudheesh T. K. (Co-PIs), "Regional road resilience using landslide susceptibility model", Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI), (2021-2022), Amount: 7.5 Lakh