Master of Engineering (M.E.) from PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore (2013-2015)
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering from NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad (2007-2011)
Asst. Systems Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited, Chennai (2011-2013)
Asst. Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research, Coimbatore (2015-2017)
Teaching Assistantship (TA)
EE2160: Computer Aided Design (CAD) Laboratory (Jan-May 2018, Jan-May 2019, Jan-May 2020, Jan-May 2021)
EE4110: Communication Systems and Microwave Lab (Jul-Nov 2018, Jul-Nov 2019)
EE2070: Digital Systems (Aug-Dec 2020)
EE2170: Digital Circuits Lab (Aug-Dec 2021, Jan-May 2022)
- Phd Supervisor
1. Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Arvind Ajoy and Revathy Padmanabhan, "Analysis of Electrostatic MEMS Using Energy-Charge Landscape," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 4413-4420, Oct. 2020.
2. Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman and Arvind Ajoy, "SPICE-Based Multiphysics Model to Analyze the Dynamics of Ferroelectric Negative-Capacitance–Electrostatic MEMS Hybrid Actuators," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 67, no. 11, pp. 5174-5181, Nov. 2020.
3. Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Jeffin Shibu, Revathy Padmanabhan and Arvind Ajoy, "Analysis of Ferroelectric Negative Capacitance- Hybrid MEMS Actuator Using Energy–Displacement Landscape," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 3359 - 3366, Jun. 2022.
4. Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Revathy Padmanabhan and Arvind Ajoy, "Stable Deflection in Ferroelectric Negative-Capacitance Hybrid MEMS Actuator With Cubic Nonlinear Spring," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 5162 - 5169, Sep. 2022.
1. Raghuram Tattamangalam Raman, Arvind Ajoy and Revathy Padmanabhan, "Analysis of Ferroelectric Negative Capacitance - Hybrid MEMS Actuator Using Energy Landscape", 2021 Virtual MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit, Materials Research Society, USA, Apr. 17-23, 2021.
"Method of eliminating pull-in instability and hybrid MEMS actuator incorporating the method", Indian Patent no. 398690, granted Jun. 2022.