B - Tech - Mechanical Engineering - Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre - University of Calicut
M - Tech - Thermal Science - College of Engineering Trivandrum (CET) - University of Kerala
- Phd Supervisor
Assistant Professor - Ammini College of Engineering - University of Calicut / A P J Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University (KTU) - Jan 2016 to Jul 2017 - Faculty ID: KTU-F25032TitlePublicationsDescription
- P Navaneethkrishnan and K Krishnakumar, “Numerical Determination of Effective Thermal Conductivity of Matrix Heat Exchanger Plates”, 16th National Conference on Technological Trends (NCTT), College of Engineering, Trivandrum, Sep 2015.
- P. Navaneethakrishnan, K Krishnakumar and Anish K John, ”Effect of perforation shape and porosity on effective thermal conductivity of matrix heat exchanger plates”, Applied Thermal Engineering, - 106, 432 - 437, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2016.06.024
- P. Navaneethakrishnan and Krishna Sesha Giri, ”2-D axisymmetric modelling of CH4/O2/N2 counterflow diffusion flames”, 13th Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion (ASPACC), ADNEC, Abu Dhabi – UAE, 4 – 9 December 2021.
- P. Navaneethakrishnan and Krishna Sesha Giri, ”On Flame Extinction and Free-Floating Limits Using a Large Diameter Opposed Jet Burner”, Combustion Science and Technology, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1080/00102202.2022.2120354
- P. Navaneethakrishnan and Krishna Sesha Giri, ”Studies on flow field, and instabilities in a large diameter opposed jet burner”, Physics of Fluids, 34, 114127 (2022) https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0120564