5+ years of Industrial Experience
(M.Des) in Electronic System Design (2010-2012) IIITD&M-K
- Pisharody Harikrishnan Gopalakrishnan and Mahesh Raveendranatha Panicker, “Extending the capability of linear array ultrasound probe to concave array using low cost acoustic lens for high framerate focused imaging,” In 2022 IEEE 19th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2022 Mar 28 (pp. 1-4). . (Finalist for the ISBI 2022 Student Paper Competition).
- Pisharody Harikrishnan G., Dr. Binsu J. Kailath, “MIM Capacitors with stacked dielectrics”, TechConnect World Summit & Innovation Showcase2012, Santa Clara, CA, USA. June 18-21, 2012,Pg:64-67, ISBN 978-1-4665-6275-2 Vol-2, 2012.
- Pisharody Harikrishnan G., Linet Thomas C, Indresh Kumar Verma, Dr. Naveen Kumar, “Piezoelectric transducer arrangement for green energy harvesting”, Proceedings of ICAER 2011, IIT Bombay, India, December 9-11, 2011.
- Pisharody Harikrishnan G., “An Optimal Design for Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting System”, Proceedings of IEEE PES International Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies 2011, Kollam – Kerala, India, December 1-3, 2011, Pg: 244-247, ISDN-978-1-4673-0313-2.
- Pisharody Harikrishnan Gopalakrishnan, et al. "Array Adaptive Ultrasound Apparatus for Variable Field of View Imaging" India Patent No. 202141036310
- Phd Supervisor
- Oct 2022: Second Prize in the Symposium cum Hands-on Workshop on Medical Imaging, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Thiruvananthapuram, India. (Poster Title: Extending the Capability of Linear Array Ultrasound Probe to Concave Array using Low-cost Acoustic Lens for High Frame Rate Focused Imaging)
- Mar 2022: Finalist for IEEE 19th International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2022 Student Paper Competition. (Paper title: "Extending the capability of linear array ultrasound probe to concave array using low cost acoustic lens for high framerate focused imaging")