Notification for Recruitment of Project Assistant – Civil Engineering
- Project areas: Investigation on the Time and Cost Performance of EPC projects using 4D and 5D simulations
- Required skills: Work experience in construction projects, hands on experience or knowledge on BIM tools such as Revit, Navis Manage, BEXEL Manager etc.. Should have enthusiasm to work at site.
- Eligibility: Bachelor's degree, B. E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering and Management from a recognised university
- Appointment duration: One Year
- No. of Positions: One
- Salary Particulars: The consolidated monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Rupees Only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis.
- Deadline for application: 15 August 2021 (Sunday)
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes and certificates pertaining to your educational qualifications starting from class X (in a single PDF) to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Project Assistant - IITPKD/2021/020/CE/SEV. The candidate is expected to join immediately after receiving the offer letter. More info.