IIT Palakkad invites applications for the post of Project Coordinator-Unnat Bharath Abhiyan (on contract)
Notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator - Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) Cell - On Contract
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad invites online applications for below given post on contract basis for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Cell:
|Post Name||Qualification/Experience||Payscale||No. of posts||Age|
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks
Masters/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Sociology/Rural Management/Rural Development/Social Work.
Adequate knowledge about Rural Environments and Local Self Government Institutions
Good communication skills in English and Malayalam
Experience in implementation of social development projects
Proficiency in documentation in English and Malayalam.
45yrs (as on the
date of the
The appointment will be on a contract basis for one year, extendable based on the requirement.
Job description and Key responsibilities:
- To act as an interface/coordinator between IIT Palakkad, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan and Panchayati Raj Institutions
- To assist in providing a platform to provide students and faculty to design specific programs of social relevance and sensitivity
- All official works related to the implementation of various programmes connected with UBA
- Maintaining accounts related to the implementation of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan activities
- Coordination of Participating Institutes (PIs) under RCI IIT Palakad
- Coordination of fieldwork in the villages adopted under UBA
- Communicating with the Government Agencies/ Universities / corporate promoters
- Publicizing UBA activities with other educational institutes
- Ensure submission of periodical reports by PIs and RCI
- Any other duties as assigned by the Institute from time to time.
General Instructions to the candidates
- The position is purely on a temporary basis (Initially for 1 year and further extendable based on the requirement)
- The completion of the period of the contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, Or permanency at the Institute.
- The place of posting will be IIT Palakkad.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Deadline for submitting the application: 18 August 2022
How to apply: Eligible candidates may apply by sending their detailed resume/CV along with copies of educational qualifications and experiences ( if any), as a single pdf file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating “Application for the post of Project Coordinator (UBA) at IIT Palakkad”. The candidates are required to submit their applications latest by 05:00 PM on August 18, 2022.
Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for this post and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished via email are to be provided at a later stage of the recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances