- Ph.D. in Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Degree Awarded: Aug-2016)
- M.Sc. in Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, UP, India (2010)
- B.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics, Vardhaman College, Bijnor, M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, UP, India (2008)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Palakkad (Apr 2023 - Present)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden (2022-2023)
- Visiting Postdoctoral fellow, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad, India (Oct 2022 - Dec 2022)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, NORDITA Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics, Stockholm, Sweden (2016 - 2022)
My research focuses on exploring and understanding the complexity of turbulence, a ubiquitous phenomenon found in natural flows like water, air, blood, atmospheric, and astrophysical flows. Turbulence involves a vast range of length and time scales and is a non-equilibrium phenomena, making it challenging to understand using standard statistical mechanics tools. My research uses tools from non-equilibrium statistical mechanics and numerical simulations to investigate and address various problems related to turbulence.