Ph.D. in Physics from Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany on 2014.
M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Roorkee, India on 2010.
B.Sc. with Physics Honours from University of Calcutta, India on 2008.
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Palakkad, Kerala, India (August, 2018 - Present)
Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow at TIFR, Mumbai, India (August, 2017 - August, 2018 ).
Postdoctoral researcher at Ames Laboratory, Iowa State University, USA. (January, 2015 - July, 2017).
Scientific Researcher at University of Augsburg, Germany (June, 2014 - August, 2014).
INSPIRE Faculty Award : Oct'18 - Oct'23
- Discovery, design and single crystal growth of correlated electron materials having novel electronic and magnetic ground states.
- Structural, magnetic, transport and thermodynamic measurements in extreme condition, down to mK temperature.
Current topics of interest
- Magnetically frustrated materials e.g. Spin liquid.
- Spin-orbit materials e.g. Ruthenate and Iridate.
- Topologically non-trivial materials, e.g.- Dirac and Weyl Semimetal.
July-Nov. : PH4601 - Magnetic Materials and its Applications (GCE)
PH1130 - B.Tech First Year, Physics Lab Course.
Jan-April : Ph1020 - Physics II
Room No. 201
Phone No. : +91 4923226 325