Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Palakkad, Kerala, India (August, 2018 - Present)
Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow at TIFR, Mumbai, India (August, 2017 - August, 2018 ).
Postdoctoral Research Associate at Ames Laboratory, Iowa State University, USA. (January, 2015 - July, 2017).
Scientific Researcher at University of Augsburg, Germany (June, 2014 - August, 2014).
Ph.D. in Physics from Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany on 2014.
M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Roorkee, India on 2010.
B.Sc. with Physics Honours from University of Calcutta, India on 2008.
- Discovery, design and single crystal growth of correlated electron materials having novel electronic and magnetic ground states.
- Structural, magnetic, transport and thermodynamic measurements in extreme condition, down to mK temperature.
Current topics of interest
- Magnetically frustrated materials e.g. Spin liquid.
- Spin-orbit materials e.g. Ruthenate and Iridate.
- Topologically non-trivial materials, e.g.- Dirac and Weyl Semimetal.
INSPIRE Faculty Award : Oct'18 - Oct'23
PH4601 - Magnetic Materials and its Applications (GCE)
PH1130 - B.Tech Physics lab
Ph1020 - Physics II
PH5003- Electromagnetic Theory
PH5101, 5102- M.Sc. Physics Lab
PH6001- Experimental Techniques in Physics (PG Elective)
Ms. Asha Ann Abraham
Ms. Reshna Elsaphilip
Room No. 201
Phone No. : +91 4923226 325
- Invited Lecture (Single Crystal Synthesis Techniques): Faculty Development Program, Mechanical Engineering Department, NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad, Kerala on January, 2020.