Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Palakkad, Kerala, India (August, 2018 - Present)
Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow at TIFR, Mumbai, India (August, 2017 - August, 2018 ).
Postdoctoral Research Associate at Ames Laboratory, Iowa State University, USA. (January, 2015 - July, 2017).
Scientific Researcher at University of Augsburg, Germany (June, 2014 - August, 2014).
Ph.D. in Physics from Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany on 2014.
M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Roorkee, India on 2010.
B.Sc. with Physics Honours from University of Calcutta, India on 2008.
- Discovery, design and single crystal growth of correlated electron materials having novel electronic and magnetic ground states.
- Structural, magnetic, transport and thermodynamic measurements in extreme condition, down to mK temperature.
Current topics of interest
- Spin-orbit materials e.g. Ruthenate and Iridate.
- Topologically non-trivial materials, e.g.- Dirac and Weyl Semimetal.
- Spintronics Materials and possible device application.
- Charge Density Wave Materials.
INSPIRE Faculty Award : Oct'18 - Oct'23
- Crystal Growth Facilities:
- 1300oC Chamber furnace with programmable PID temperature Controller [Nabertherm]
- 1200oC Two-zone Gradient Tube furnace with with programmable PID temperature Controller (possibility of controlled atmosphere) [Carbolite Gero]
- Mono Arc melting Furnace.
- Quartz Tube Sealing station [upcoming]
- Weighing balance, Centrifuge etc.
- Measurement Facilities
- Central Instrumentation Facility : https://cif.iitpkd.ac.in/node/12
PH4601 - Magnetic Materials and its Applications (GCE)
PH1130 - B.Tech Physics lab
Ph1020 - Physics II
PH5003- Electromagnetic Theory
PH5101, PH 5102- M.Sc. Physics Lab
PH6001- Experimental Techniques in Physics (PG Elective)
PH6003-Magnetism in Materials (PG Elective)
- PhD. Students:
Ms. Asha Ann Abraham
Ms. Reshna Elsaphilip
- M.Sc. Students
Mr. Abinash Das 
Mr. Ved Krishna 
Room No. 201
Phone No. : +91 4923226 325
Invited Lecture (Single Crystal Synthesis Techniques): Faculty Development Program, Mechanical Engineering Department, NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad, Kerala on January, 2020.
Invited Lecture National Conference -AMTEA-2019; at Ansar Women's College, Thrissur, Kerala February, 2019; Title: Frustrated Magnetism.