Education (Reverse Chronological order) :
PhD in Mathematics (2007-2013) from the Indian Institute of Science.
M. Math (2005-2007) from the Indian Statistical Institute.
B. Math (Hons.), (2002-2005) from the Indian Statistical Institute.
DST--INSPIRE Faculty Fellow at the Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai-center, during December 2013 -- July 2017.
Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Institute of Mathematical Sciences, during April 2013 -- December 2013.
Courses taught at IIT-PKD:
- MA 1010 -- Calculus of one and several variables, August -- November, 2017.
- MA 1020 -- Vector Calculus and Linear Algebra, January -- April, 2017.
- MA 2020 -- Differential Equations, August -- November, 2018.
- MA 1010 -- Calculus of one and several variables (second half), 2018.
- MA 2021 -- Algebra, January -- April, 2019.
- MA 2010 -- Complex Variables (second half), March - April 2019.
- Lectures on 'Invariant distances and metrics' during the second week of the Advanced Instructional School held at IISc during June 2018.
- Lectures on Complex Analysis during first two weeks of the Annual Foundational School held at IISER Pune during May 2018.
- Talk on the Schwarz lemma, Poincare metric and some applications, in February 2018 at CUSAT.