Sep. 2016- Current: Assistant Professor, Chemistry (Primary) & Physics (Secondary), Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad
Feb. 2016- Sep. 2016 : Visiting Scientist , Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
April, 2014- Dec. 2015: Post Doctoral Research Scholar, MaxPlanck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany. (Supervisor: Prof. Thomas A. Vilgis)
Feb. 2012- Dec. 2013: Post Doctoral Research Scholar, Center for Theoretical Bio Physics (CTBP), Physics, University of California, San Diego
Aug., 2006- Aug. 2011: Ph. D. , Inorganic and Physical Chemistry Department, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (Ph. D. Supervisor: Prof. Binny J. Cherayil)
2004 - 2006 : M.Sc. in Chemistry (Special: Physical Chemistry), Rajabazar Science College, Calcutta University, Kolkata.
2001- 2004 : B. Sc. in Chemistry ( Hons.) , Scottish Church College, Kolkata
PH5619: Theory and Application of Stochastic Processes (3 Credit) (M. Sc.) [Aug. Sem, 2022]
CY5004: Molecular Dynamics and Basic Statistical Mechanics (3 Credit) (M. Sc.) [Jan Sem, 2022, 2021]
CY5003: Mathematics for Chemistry (3 Credit) (M. Sc.) [Aug. Sem, 2022, 2021, 2019]
CY1010/CY1011: Thermodynamics, Kinetics and Organic Reactions (3 credit) (B. Tech.) [Aug Sem, 2021, 2020, 2018]
CY1020: Theoretical and Inorganic Chemistry (3 credit) (B. Tech)[Jan Sem, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020]
CY1030: Chemistry Lab (2 credit) (B.Tech) [Aug., 2017]
CS1010: Introduction to Programming (2 credit) (B.Tech.) [Aug.,whole batch, 2018]
BT2010: Life Sciences (2 Credit) (B. Tech) (Aug., 2019)
Ph. D. Student: Mr. Diljith T. ( Physics)(2017- )
Mr. Athul Krishna P. V. (Physics) (2022 Jan. -)
Mr. Paul Matthew (Chem) (2022 Aug. -)
Institute Post Doc.: Dr. Umadevi D. (Chem) (Jun, 2021- )
Project Students: Manish, (Jan- May, 2022) [ITPkd Chem MSc]
Anoop Hari, Soumya Mondal ( Jan.- May, 2021)[ITPkd Chem MSc]
Shruthi M. (April, 2018- June, 2018)
Poornima M. ( May, 2017- June, 2017 & Dec., 2017 - May, 2018)
Sujina S. (May, 201- June, 2017)
1. International Conference on Frontiers in Chemical Sciences (ICFCS 2020), Department of Applied Chemistry, Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, 3rd- 4th March 2020.
2. International Conference on Functional Materials (ICFM2020), Materials Science Center, IITKharagpur, India, 6th -8th Jan 2020.
1. SERB Power Research Grant (2022) ; PI: Dr. D. Chatterjee, Period : 3 years.
2. Alexander von Humboldt fellowship for post-doctoral researchers (April 2014- August, 2015).
3. Dr. J. C. Ghosh Medal, Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bangalore, India (2012) for the best Ph.D. Thesis in Physical Chemistry.