- PhD in Physics from Raman Research Institute, Bangalore, India (Awarded in 2011)
- MSc in Physics from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India
- BSc from Ravenshaw College, Cuttack, India
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Palakkad (Since June 2019)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, SRM University, India (2016)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institut Jacques Monod, Paris, France (2013)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institut Curie, Paris, France (2010)
Our research aims to understand the interaction of living systems with their environment. Specifically, we are studying the process of "mechanosensing" by which living cells sense and respond to the external mechanical stimuli at different length scales.
Academic Year: 2019-20
a) Odd Semester : PH1010-B.Tech First Year Physics Theory
BT2010- B-Tech Second Year , Life Science Theory
b) Even Semester : PH1020 - B.Tech First Year Physics, Theory
1. Title : Mechanistic correlation between homeostatic pressure and metastatic competence in cancer cells
Funding Agency : DST-SERB
Duration : Three years
Status : Ongoing
Motivated students required for PhD and Post-Doc positions in the field of Experimental Biophysics. Please see the IIT-Palakkad website for application process.
- Phenotypic Heterogeneity as a Driver of Cancer Progression, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore Jan 05 - 09, 2020. (Talk).
- ComFlu2019, IISER Bhopal, Bhopal, Dec 05 - 07, 2019 (Talk)
- University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Trivandrum, 20 Sept 2019, (Talk)
- ARVO-INDIA (IERG 2019) Workshop, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, 26 July 2019, (Talk)