- PhD in Physics from Raman Research Institute, Bangalore, India (Awarded in 2011)
- MSc in Physics from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India
- BSc from Ravenshaw College, Cuttack, India
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Palakkad (Since June 2019)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, SRM University, India (2016)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institut Jacques Monod, Paris, France (2013)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institut Curie, Paris, France (2010)
Our research aims to understand the interaction of living systems with their environment. Specifically, we are studying the process of "mechanosensing" by which living cells sense and respond to the external mechanical stimuli at different length scales.
1. Title : Mechanistic correlation between homeostatic pressure and metastatic competence in cancer cells
Funding Agency : DST-SERB
Duration : Three years
Status : Ongoing
Motivated students required for PhD and Post-Doc positions in the field of Experimental Biophysics. Please see the IIT-Palakkad website for application process.