Anish Hirwe is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (Jan 2023 onward).
- PhD from Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Hyderabad (Dec 2020)
- M.Tech. from Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Guwahati
- B.E. from Dept. of Computer Engineering, Institute of Engineering and Technology, Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Mahindra University (Feb 2022-Jan 2023)
- Research Associate, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Hyderabad (Aug 2021- Jan 2022)
My key research interest is in the intersection of Computer Systems and Networks. I develop verifiable and resilient network systems through the implementation of Software-Defined Networking, Programmable Data Planes, and Network Function Virtualization.
Deepu Raj Ramachandran Raj, Tahir Ahmed Shaik, Anish Hirwe, Praveen Tammana, Kotaro KataokaIEEE Access 11 63092 - 63106 (2023)Anish Hirwe, Nikita Makharia, Tanmay Renugunta, Kotaro Kataoka23rd Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS) (2022)Anish Hirwe, Kotaro KataokaIEICE Transactions on Communications E103-B (7) 712-725 (2020)Anish Hirwe, Ibrahim Dalal, Kotaro KataokaIEEE Communications Letters 24 (11) 2564 - 2568 (2020)Mohd. Saalim Jamal, Anish Hirwe, Kotaro KataokaIEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (NFV-SDN) (2018)Anish Hirwe, Mrinal Aich, Kotaro KataokaACM Proceedings of the 14th Asian Internet Engineering Conference (AINTEC '18) (2018)Anish Hirwe, Kotaro KataokaIEEE NetSoft Conference and Workshops (NetSoft) (2016)