EE3120 : Communication Systems and Microwave Laboratory (2020, Feb-May 2021)
EE2160 : CAD Lab (Dec-May 2022 )
EE3050 : Analog and Digital Communication (Aug-Dec 2021)
EE2030 : Electrical and Magnetic Circuits (Aug-Dec 2022)
- Phd Supervisor
- Benny, S., Sahoo, S., & Mukundan, A. (2022). Study on Impact of Mutual Coupling on Performance of Dual Polarized Phased Array Antenna. Advanced Electromagnetics, 11(2), 15-22.
- Mukundan A, Steffy Benny, Swaroop Sahoo, Parasitic Striplines for Mutual Coupling Reduction between Dual Polarized Phased Array Antenna Elements. GIT-Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2022,14
- Benny, S., & Sahoo, S. (2020, December). Enhancement in Dual Polarization Phased Array Antenna Performance and Calibration Techniques for Weather Radar Applications. In 2020 International Symposium on Antennas & Propagation (APSYM) (pp. 25-28). IEEE.
- Benny, S., & Sahoo, S. (2021, December). Analysis of Optimized Subarray Configuration for Cross Polarization Reduction for Phased Array Antennas used in Weather Radar. In 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting (APS/URSI) (pp. 519-520). IEEE.
- Benny, S., Sahoo, S., Arias, I., & Chandrasekar, V. Estimation of Specific Differential Phase in Melting Layer from C-Band Radar Measurements during the RELAMPAGO Experiment.
- Pati, S. S., Dey, S., Benny, S., Sahoo, S., & Dey, S. (2022, June). 2D Double Semi Circular Goblet Shaped Angular Stable Dual Band Reflection Type Polarization Converter and Its Application in Radar Cross Section Reduction. In 2022 IEEE Wireless Antenna and Microwave Symposium (WAMS) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
Runner up for the Ph.D. Student Initiative Award at IEEE MTT-S IMaRC 2021 held on 17-19 Dec 2021