Notification for the recruitment of Placement Assistant at the Career Development
Centre, IIT Palakkad - On Contract
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad invites online applications for below given post on contract basis for the Career Development Centre:
|Post Name||Qualification/Experience||Payscale||No. of posts||Age|
1. Bachelor's Degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institution with at least two years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to those who have experience in handling administrative procedures.
30yrs (as on the
The appointment will be on a contract basis for one year, extendable based on the requirement.
Knowledge & Exposure
- Computer skills such as handling email, PowerPoint presentations and basic skills in excel, word, using Google drive, setting up video conferencing (Zoom/ Google meet/ Microsoft team etc.), etc.
- Written and verbal communication in English and the local languages will be preferred.
- Interviews - Written and Personal
- Shortlisting will be done based on the profile of candidates. The Institute reserves the right to enhance the cut-off qualifications and experience for shortlisting the candidates for an interview. Since this is an urgent requirement, the selected candidate will have to join the Institute within one month from the offer date.
General Instructions to the candidates
- The position is purely on a temporary basis (Initially for 1 year and further extendable based on the requirement)
- The completion of the period of the contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, or permanency at the Institute.
- The place of posting will be IIT Palakkad.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Deadline for submitting the application: 19 August 2022
How to apply: Eligible candidates may submit their application via google form through the link https://forms.gle/naRVBDwQ91GZgTNM8. The candidates are required to submit their applications latest by 05:00 PM on August 19, 2022.
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for this post and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished via email are to be provided at a later stage of the recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details will be entertained under any circumstances.